Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I usually go with the RainX brand on mine. They seem to last a little longer to me. But really it's more of a personal prefference thing than anything else.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was also going to say it is a personal preference, I use Rain-X bendable ones in the spring and summer and then swap to Trico Exact Fit for the winter, they have a little more to them for the ice and snow.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I was also going to say it is a personal preference, I use Rain-X bendable ones in the spring and summer and then swap to Trico Exact Fit for the winter, they have a little more to them for the ice and snow.
Not much worry about snow and ice around here. lol:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
All in all they are all good, I like Rain X, but whatever looks the best at that time in I am in Florida so I change mine every 6 months or 2-3 times a year since they crack from the sun and it being dry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I LOVE the Bosch Icons, i have had the same set for about 2 years now, every so often i lightly sand them rubber on the blade and get more usage on them, i know it seems sill to say that but Icons are very pricey and with a little bit of upkeep you can really make them last and make your money back and then some

1 - 7 of 7 Posts