I did these few months ago.

Smoked tailights
Lemo tint all around
10000k hid headlight and foglight kit
Replace tailights with some led
Paint the oem rims gunmetal
Put police siren/horn with microphone so u can talk into the mic
Plasti dipped all the emblems

I think that's about it for now. I tried taking the headlight out to paint the housing black like the RT but they have some special glue that won't let u take it out. I might take it to shop to see if they can take it out.
Are the rims powder coated?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Went by the shop (again) to check on the status of my SRT and I found even MORE things that they either missed all together or they fraked up....

·
Registered
87 Posts
How did you tint your tails and what % did you use?
I used vht paint and this was my first time painting tailights and I think it came out nice. I usually use window tint like my car but I tried something new. I did 4 light sprays each.

And I painted my rims with spray can, not powder coat.

Next thing I'm doing today is wrap the whole truck flat black and next week putting a trailer hitch on.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Contemplating a cold air intake. I was told they are loud and become annoying. Does antone have anything to say about that?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
CAI's are noticeable but mainly when you are stepping into the throttle. Other than that I love the sound they produce.... jmo

·
Registered
949 Posts
Contemplating a cold air intake. I was told they are loud and become annoying. Does antone have anything to say about that?
It's a complete different sound. The engine actually roars when you go WOT unlike with the stock air box which makes it sound quiet

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got my truck matte flat black and also did the eyelids but still debating if I want them or not so I just did the drivers side only.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Next thing I need to figure out how to take the lights out because they put a special glue on it. I want to paint the inside housing black like the rt.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ya I did that. I baked it 4 different times and could not take them off.

·
Registered
87 Posts
They say that the new durangos have a special glue that is on there. I baked lights before and never had a problem until now.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Why not just have AAC do them for you?

21 - 40 of 67 Posts