1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
949 Posts
Go with Diablosport. They have been tuning the current gen HEMIs since '05. Plus they were the first to do get a tune out for those HEMIs not to mention a lot of the current year models also.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I have the Diablo Sport Predator for both my Hemi's. It is amazing just how much more power they get out of the Hemi. You won't be disapointed with it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It looks like the Diablosports Trinity is the tuner for 2011+ Durango's for $600. Can't find the performance gains on their website though. :confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the Diablo Sport Predator for both my Hemi's. It is amazing just how much more power they get out of the Hemi. You won't be disapointed with it.
So the dash mount tuners mount on the WS like a nav and they have to be plugged into the ECU 24/7 to get the gains?

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
So the dash mount tuners mount on the WS like a nav and they have to be plugged into the ECU 24/7 to get the gains?
I assume you're talking about the Trinity. It's my understanding that it doesn't have to stay plugged in 24/7 to get the gains. But it has so many other features it's worth leaving plugged in. You can use it to monitor paramaters in real time and do data-logging as you drive.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Tymont is correct. The reason why you can mount the Trinity like that is for the extra gages that can be displayed. But you do not need to have it hooked up all of the time. When I had mine for my RAM I had it mounted on the drivers side, lower corner of the windshield right above my Texas registration sticker. However, as of this month you can get the InTune for a lot cheaper. Just make sure you get part number T-1000DCX

·
Registered
949 Posts
Did you get the turner yet and if so how did it go?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.